Studying and Living in Australia
Australia is a land of diversity and culture. Living in a different country can be very different and your lifestyle will undoubtedly change. To help you adapt to Australia, we have compiled this resource detailing what life in Australia is like:
Climate - Australia is often referred to as a land of diversity in terms of climate, from tropical rainforests, to golden beaches, to sparse deserts, to vast grazing lands to the rich coral reef, bursting with marine life.
- Summer (December to February)
- Autumn (March to May)
- Winter (June to August)
- Spring (September to November)
Accommodation - On-Campus Housing and Off-Campus Housing
On-campus housing can sometimes be hard to secure as spaces are limited. Fees will vary depending on which university you attend. Housing located off-campus are very popular among the students as you would probably group together with a group of students to either rent a house or flat with fees varying depending on your location and size of accommodation.
Transport - Buses, Trains and Subways and Taxis are the popular mode of transport.
The living expenses include food, Entertainment, domestic and international travel, telephone and internet and Incidental costs.
Why Study in Australia
- Study overseas deals with wide range of Australian Universities, colleges and TAFE Institutes. We offer all services from selection of the course till the visa process in our offices. All our services are FREE of charge to students. You will have an opportunity to meet your university officials who will provide you with the right options of courses at our local offices. Visit and view the university visits to book your appointment now.
- Australia has emerged as one of the most favourable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education.
- Australia has the third largest number of International students after USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Flexible degree programs as well as short term industry relevant programs are available.
- There is something for everyone. Australia is known for its pathway options that lead to undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Hence students, who have not done well in their year 12 or even in graduation, still have options to study further.
- Australian Education is recognised globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- The Education Industry is highly regulated by the Australian Government through initiatives taken such as ESOS Act and CRICOS.
- Cities like Melbourne and Sydney are voted amongst the most liveable cities in the world and offer a fabulous destination for International students to stay in.
- Excellent prospects and opportunity to get work after completion of course.
- Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics.